Jean Marcel Wälchli
Attorney at Law – Trademark and Design Attorney
Jean Marcel Wälchli grew up bilingually in Switzerland, learning the Finnish language from his mother. He started law school at the University of Berne, and went on to pass the Bernese Bar in 1995.
After advising clients in the field of private and business law at one of the major consulting firms operating worldwide, he was working as an in-house lawyer of a Swiss telecom company.
Fields of activity
- Computer-, multimedia- and consumer electronic business
- Luxury food industry (especially wine and tobacco line)
- Food industry
- Packaging and office requisite industry
- Institut für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz (INGRES)
- Business consulting cluster Berne (WBCB)
- Union of commerce and industry of the Canton of Berne (HIV)
- Bernese lawyer association