Rechtsanwältin – Marken- und Designanwältin
Camelia-Elena Constanda received her law degree from the University of Fribourg (Switzerland), before pursuing post-graduate studies in law at the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany), where she received an LL.M. in the law of obligations and European law. Camelia-Elena Constanda passed the Geneva Bar examination in 1999.
After having advised companies on commercial and fiduciary matters, she was in charge of the legal department at a world-renowned Swiss luxury watch and jewelry group, where she acquired proven experience in company, contract and intellectual property law.
Fields of activity
- Luxury industry, particularly watches and jewelry
- Mechanical engineering
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Packaging and office automation industry
- Electronic data processing
- Centre du droit de l’entreprise (Business law center) de l’Université de Lausanne (CEDIDAC)
- Licensing Executive Society (LES)
- Art-Law Foundation (ART-LAW)
- Association Romande de Propriété Intellectuelle (AROPI)
- INSEAD Alumni Association